About Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card
DBS Bank in partnership with Bajaj Finance Limited offers you the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card. Issued by the Development Bank of Singapore Limited, the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that provides you numerous benefits such as reward points, waiver on fuel surcharge and annual fee, lounge access, special discounts, membership benefits and much more.
At an annual fee of Rs.999 in addition to GST, you can enjoy multiple features offered by the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card. With a card so advanced and beneficial, you can now unleash your inner shopaholic and live a life free of any worries pertaining to falling short of funds to make your payments.
Key Highlights of the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card
Given below are the key highlights of the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card:
The Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card offers a welcome bonus of 4,000 cash points.
On every Rs.200 spent, a reward of 2 cash points will be given.
On achieving the Rs.10,000 spending limit in a month, you can get up to 5X rewards. In terms of cash points, this will add up to a maximum of 3000 cash points.
On purchases made on the DBS and BFL app, you can get rewards of up to 10X, that will help you earn an additional 3000 cash points.
On reaching a certain target on your spending, you can get a waiver on the annual fee for the next year.
Subscriptions on partnered platforms made through the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card are eligible for exclusive discounts.
Payments for fuel made using the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card qualify for a fuel surcharge waiver.
Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card also offers complimentary airport lounge access.
Complimentary pre-activated membership, which will be valid for 12 months, to access benefits such as online consultations, bookings, discounts and more provided by the Bajaj Finance Health app can be available to Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Cardholders.
Features and Benefits of the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card
The features and benefits of the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card are stated below:
1. Reward earnings:
- 1X Rewards: Every Rs.200 that is spent by the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Cardholder excluding cash withdrawals and money spent on fuel will earn 2 cash points.
- 5X Rewards: On reaching the specified target of Rs.10,000 every month, you will earn 5X rewards. Although cash withdrawal and money spent on fuel will not be eligible for the reward, they will be considered while calculating the monthly milestone. Post the 1X reward earning, with an exclusion of cash withdrawal, money spent on fuel and spendings that qualify under the 10X rewards for accelerated earnings, every Rs.200 spent will earn an additional 8 cash points. Per month, the maximum cash points that you can earn will be restricted to a total of 3000 cash points.
- 10X Rewards: Spendings on the rewards platform within the DBS Card+ IN app will qualify for 10X rewards. Additionally, on every Rs.200 that you spend beyond the 1X reward earnings,18 cash points will be credited to your account. The maximum reward points that you can earn per month are limited to a total of 3000 points.
2. Welcome bonus:
On the payment of the joining fee for the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card and the very first transaction initiated by you, 4000 cash points will be awarded as a welcome bonus. Only the first payment made within 60 days of the card’s issuance will be valid for the bonus. You will not be able to swap this welcome bonus from a pre-existing Bajaj Finance DBS Bank Super Card to a new one.
3. Fuel surcharge waiver:
Through the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card, you can get a waiver of 1% in addition to GST on fuel transaction charges. This is only valid for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000. The maximum waiver that you can expect on fuel surcharge per statement will be Rs.100.
4. Membership benefit:
If you purchase memberships that are eligible for cash points on the DBS Cards+ IN app, you can earn a maximum of up to 2000 cash points. This is equivalent to a discount of up to 20%.
5. Redemption of reward points:
There are three ways to redeem your reward points. They are as follows:
Gift vouchers can be redeemed through the DBS Cards+ IN app
Reward points against hotel bookings can be redeemed through the DBS Cards+ IN app.
For any additional queries on the redemption of reward points or the terms and conditions, you can visit www.go.dbs.com/rewardsredemption
Membership of Bajaj Finance Health Prime on the Bajaj Health App:
The Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card provides you with a complimentary membership of Bajaj Finance Health Prime valid for a period of 12 months from the date of registration that will help cover your medical requirements.This entails a number of benefits such as a discount of up to 20% on medicines and pharmaceutical purchases, teleconsultations with specialised doctors, health check-ups and more that will be renewed every year post the payment of fees. Through this membership you will be able to get benefits of up to Rs.1,000. The first three teleconsultations will be charged a minimum cost of Rs.75. Additionally, you can get a discount of up to 10% at network hospitals.
If you make payments at network platforms through your Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card, you will be eligible for an exclusive discount of 20% per year. This refers to a maximum of 2000 cash points every year. Subscriptions on platforms such as India Today, Wall Street Journal, BB Star, Hotstar, Eros Now, Hindustan Times, ET Prime, Times Prime, Zomato Pro, Reader’s Digest, Bloomberg Quint, Gaana Plus, SonyLiv, Livemint, Zee5, Business Today, and MediBuddy qualify for this discount.
Hassle-free EMI conversion:
Payments of Rs.2,500 and above through the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card can be converted into EMIs to make them affordable for you.
Lounge access benefits:
Through the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card, every quarter, you will be eligible for one complimentary lounge access at domestic airports.
The terms and conditions for lounge access at airports can be found at www.go.dbs.com/CCbenefits.
Cash points on DBS Delights:
On purchases that you make on the DBS Delights platform, you can earn cash points of up to 10X. Through this you will be able to multiply your rewards, redeem the cash points that you earn and continue shopping seamlessly.
Bajaj Finance EMI Network Savings:
If you make loan down payments at network stores or EMI marketplaces partnered with Bajaj Finance, you can get a cashback of up to 5%.
Interest-free withdrawal of cash:
You will be able to withdraw cash using the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card from any ATM of your choice. Moreover, you can withdraw Cash at zero percent interest up to 50 days [processing fee of 2.5% +GST or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher) will be charged].
Through the tap and pay feature of the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card, you can now pay without any contact.
Annual fee waiver:
If your spendings using the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card exceeds Rs.75,000 or more in a year, you will be exempted from paying the annual card fee for the following year.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card
In order to be eligible for the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card you will be required to meet the following criteria:
You must be a legal resident of India.
Your credit score has to be 720 points or more.
You must belong to the age group between 21 to 70 years.
You must have a stable source of income.
Below mentioned are the documents that you would need to submit to be eligible for the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card:
The prime document that you would be required to submit is the Aadhaar Card. The Aadhaar number is essential in order to complete the biometric verification process or the KYC in video format.
Hard copies of documents are not generally asked for. But in cases where there is a need for further authentication, the following documents might be required:
How to Apply for the Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card
You will need to follow the steps provided below to apply for the 5X Plus Rewards credit card :
- Step 1: Click on “Apply Now” on the product page.
- Step 2: Type your contact number and click on “Generate OTP” .
- Step 3: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Step 4: Provide the OTP and check if you have received any offer from Bajaj Finance DBS Bank credit card.
- Step 5: If you have received an offer, pick the card you wish to apply for and enter the details asked on the application form.
- Step 6: Finish your KYC process.
- Step7: Once you complete the procedure, your card will be ready for use. All you need to do is use the Bajaj Finance or the DBS Card+ IN app and activate yourcredit card.
Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card Customer Care Details
For any queries regarding your Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card, you can reach out to the customer care services through any of the ways mentioned below:
Contact number: 1860 267 6789
Similar Credit Card Offered By DBS Bank
Yet another credit card offered by Bajaj Finance in collaboration with DBS Bank that is similar to Bajaj Finance DBS Bank 5X Plus Rewards Credit Card is the DBS Bank 5X Rewards credit card.
The features of both these credit cards are quite similar to each other with a few exceptions. The exceptions are as follows:
The annual fee for the DBS Bank 5X Rewards credit card is Rs.499 + GST.
The first transaction that you make through your DBS Bank 5X Rewards credit card will qualify for a welcome bonus of 2,000 cash points.
The annual fee waiver is applicable on spending Rs.50,000 or above in a given year.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN. ...
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Under Cards, click on Credit Cards Summary.
- Select the Card Account that you wish to check your Credit Limit. ...
- Your Total Credit Limit and Available Limit will be shown below your Credit Card Number.
The pre-approved limit can be used at stores without requiring any further approval from the bank. This makes your buying experience seamless. Any purchase (excluding Fuel and Jewellery transactions) of Rs. 10000 is automatically converted to EMIs when your use your HDFC Bank EasyEMI Card.Can Bajaj Finance card be used as credit card? ›
The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card is a good alternative to credit cards. You can use it to shop for 1 million+ products across 3,000+ locations on No Cost EMIs. With the Insta EMI Card you also get a pre-approved card limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh.How to start Bajaj credit card? ›
- 1 Click here and enter your mobile number.
- 2 Submit the OTP received and check if you have a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card offer.
- 3 If you have an offer, avail of your credit card offers.
- 4 Get a call from our representative.
The minimum value generally ranges between INR 20,000 to INR 50,000. Age of the Applicant: Using a credit card becomes a huge responsibility.How much should my credit limit be? ›
Your credit limit should be at least 3 times higher than your usual monthly spending. That's because your overall credit utilization ratio should stay below 30%. If your spending exceeds that, you risk damaging your credit score.How do I know if my card is eligible for EMI? ›
- One-step process to check debit card EMI eligibility for customers. HDFC Bank. ...
- Axis Bank. SMS DCEMI<space><Last 4 Digits of Debit Card> to 56161600. ...
- State Bank of India. SMS DCEMI to 567676 from registered mobile number. ...
- IndusInd. SMS MYOFR to 5676757.
The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card is a financing solution that allows you to shop for 1 million+ products on No Cost EMIs. With the Insta EMI Card, you get a pre-approved loan limit of up to 2 lakh that you can use at 1.5 lakh online and offline partner stores across 4,000+ cities.How can I get Bajaj EMI card? ›
- Click on www.bajajfinserv.in/how-to-apply-for-insta-emi-card.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify that with the OTP sent to your phone.
- Fill in the application form with your basic details, such as your full name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN code.
- Select your employment type and gender.
Leading credit card issuers in India like HDFC Bank, SBI Card, Axis Bank and IndusInd Bank offer a number of cards, each catering to unique individual needs like fuel, online shopping, dining, movies, groceries or a mix of all. You must compare available options and then apply for a card.
|Credit card name||Joining fees||Annual fees|
|Platinum Choice First Year Free SuperCard||Nil||Rs. 499+GST|
|Platinum Plus SuperCard||Rs. 999+GST||Rs. 999+GST|
|World Prime SuperCard||Rs. 2,999+GST||Rs. 2,999+GST|
|World Plus SuperCard||Rs. 4,999+GST||Rs. 4,999+GST|
The minimum credit score issued by CIBIL™ that is required for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is 700. A credit score lower than 700 makes you ineligible for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card. The credit score issued by CIBIL™ is a three-digit number issued in the range of 300 to 900.Is Bajaj card free? ›
The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card can be yours by paying a one-time nominal fee of Rs. 530 and an online convenience fee of Rs. 69. There is no other charge involved as and when you use the card to shop.What is the joining fee of Bajaj credit card? ›
|Card variant||Joining fee||Annual fee|
|Platinum Choice SuperCard||Rs. 499 + GST||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Platinum Choice SuperCard - First-Year-Free||NIL||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Platinum Plus SuperCard||Rs. 999 + GST||Rs. 999 + GST|
|Platinum Plus SuperCard - First-Year-Free||NIL||Rs. 999 + GST|
- Check your credit reports and scores. Your credit score is a factor in qualifying for a credit card. ...
- Choose the right type of credit card. ...
- Understand the requirements needed to apply. ...
- Find out whether you're pre-approved. ...
- Submit your credit card application. ...
- Create a repayment strategy.
The transaction limit on your Visa Debit Card is INR 100000 which includes Tap to Pay transaction upto Rs. 2000 and transactions that are not Tap to Pay enabled i.e. Pos transactions. For cash withdrawals at ATM, the limit is INR 25,000. Can I choose not to have a Tap to Pay card?How do I know my debit withdrawal limit? ›
The documents provided to you at account opening and with your debit card usually include your ATM withdrawal limit. Alternatively, your ATM withdrawal limit may be mentioned inside your bank's official banking app, should it have one.Does my debit card have a limit? ›
There is a daily maximum limit on the dollar amount of the purchases you can make with your debit or ATM card. Your card also has a maximum limit on the dollar amount of cash withdrawals you can make each day.What is DBS credit limit? ›
• between S$20,000 and below S$30,000 is up to a maximum of 2 times your monthly income in. respect of any DBS/POSB Unsecured Loan Facilities; • between S$30,000 and below S$120,000 is up to a maximum of 4 times your monthly income in. respect of any DBS/POSB Credit Cards and Unsecured Loan Facilities; or.